- Basket tosses or similar tosses may only be performed from ground level, can use no more than four bases, and must be cradled by three of the original bases, one of which must catch in a scoop under the head and shoulders.
- Basket and elevator/sponge tosses may not be directed so that the bases must move to catch the top person.
- Basket and elevator/sponge tosses cannot exceed one flipping and two twisting rotations.
- In flipping basket or elevator/sponge tosses (tuck, layout, or pike position) only two additional skills are allowed. One twisting rotation is considered to be one skill.
Legal (two skills)
Tuck flip, X-out, Full Twist
Double Full-twisting Layout
Kick, Full-twisting Layout
Pike, Open, Double Full Twist
Arabian Front, Full Twist
Illegal (three skills)
Tuck flip, X-out, Double Full Twist
Kick, Double Full-twisting Layout
Kick, Full-twisting Layout, Kick
Pike, Split, Double Full Twist
Full-twisting Layout, Split, Full Twist
Note: An Arabian Front followed by a 1 1/2 twist is considered to be a legal skill. A Kick Double Full Twist with no flip is legal.
- Basket and elevator/sponge load-ins can land in a stunt or pyramid provided that the toss does not significantly exceed the height of the intended skill. Flips into stunts or pyramids from a basket or elevator/sponge load-in are prohibited.